Lost In Paradise All Rounder Dog Harness
Designed to be a no pull dog harness which is fully adjustable.
- Designed for comfort and style with a custom design
- Lined with breathable air mesh for extra padding
- Reflective trim for visibility at night
- Lockable security buckle on neck to avoid harness having to go over your pups head
- Plus 2 Big & Little Dogs branded buckles around belly for easy slip on and off
- Sturdy BLD branded d-ring for attaching leash or restraint clip to rear
- Plus leash clip at front, so that the harness can be used as a front-leading harness
- Fully adjustable polyester webbing straps for a customised fit
- Handle for training, control and manageability
HOW TO MEASURE:
1. NECK: Measure around neck - where a collar would usually sit.
2. CHEST: Measure around chest - measure around the widest
part of the rib cage - just behind the back legs.
3. BACK: Measure From the base of the neck to the base of the tail.
|Size||Neck (cm)||Chest (cm)|
|Extra Small||25cm - 31cm||25cm - 50cm|
|Small||30cm - 45cm||35cm - 60cm|
|Medium||35cm - 50cm||40cm - 71cm|
|Large||40cm - 60cm||55cm - 83cm|
|Extra Large||55cm - 84cm||71cm - 99cm|
Here are a couple of tips for sizing: For neck and chest, please allow sufficient room to slip two fingers (stacked on top of each other) between the measuring tape and the dog’s neck or chest. A snug fit is what you are aiming for - just make sure it is not too tight or chokes your pet.